|Roles and Responsibilities|
- Primarily will be a field job delivery Services – Orientation, School Search, Home Finding & Settling In.
- Be a single point of contact for the transferee and family to ensure seamless delivery of service.
- Manage transferee expectations in line with client policy and transferee needs.
- Manage suppliers to ensure support as per client brief.
- Ensure that there is zero conflict of interest.
- Ensure continuous value addition and cost savings for the transferee and the client.
- Deliver services as per the scope of work ordered.
- Ensure availability, responsiveness, and reliability.
- Submit reports to the account manager in a timely manner.
|Experience and Knowledge Desired|
- 2+ Years experience working in Relocation/ Mobility Industry Or 3+ Years Working Experience in a Service industry (candidates with Relocation/ Mobility Industry will be given preference)
- Knowledge of Local Area/ City; Local Real Estate Market (Rental), International Schooling is essential
- Work Experience in a Process-based Industry/ Work and excellent skill to ensure adapting and compliance to a process
- Minimum Education required is Graduation
- Experience of having worked in a Team environment
|Other Skills Required|
- High level of proficiency in MS Word
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel
- High level of proficiency in MS PowerPoint
- High level of proficiency in Outlook Express/ Microsoft Outlook
- High Proficiency in Email Writing Skills
- Experience (or Ability) to learn and work on Customized software interfaces of web-based software(s) used in the Relocation Industry
- Experience in liaising with Government Department/ Agencies will be helpful
- Experience in Relocation/ Mobility Industry - Relocation Services (Home Finding, Look-See/ Orientation Program, Settling In Support, etc.) is required
- Exhibit Customer Relationship Management Skills
- Flexible to travel to other locations for work will be Plus
- Highly proficient communication skills (As the candidate will be interacting with international clients)
- Fast Learner
- Self-Driven to learn – adapt – implement
- Preferably trained in communication skills especially on email writing etiquettes
- Positive attitude towards self and others is a must
- Willing to adapt to various cultures and situations
- Intellectual mindset
- Positive Inter-Personal skills for being adept to working with individuals from varied backgrounds
- Problem-solving skills
- Meticulous at work
- International working exposure (living/ working in another country)
- Services Industry background experience (Hospitality/ Travel/ HR services/ Relocation) will be preferred
- Any previous experience in real estate services with a successful track record will be preferred
- Fluent with local language in the city where the individual is seeking employment