- Rohit Kumar is the Founder, Co Owner and the Joint Managing Director of IKAN. Rohit is based at IKAN’s New Delhi office and is considered a Pioneer in the Mobility and Relocation Industry space in India. Rohit has been part of the Mobility business for the past twenty years and has had a front seat view of how the Industry has grown and matured. Prior to having commenced the IKAN business, Rohit has had the experience of working in diverse Industries ranging from FMCG , Automotive and the Service Sector.
- Rohit holds a Masters degree in Management from SIBM Pune and is a certified Cross Cultural trainer.
- His first venture in the mobility space, way back in 1999, was also known as IKAN, which was subsequently sold to the Santa fe Group in 2008. After a Sabbatical of nearly three years, Rohit again created a new business in the mobility space with the same name and Brand – IKAN, partnering his childhood friend and Co Founder, Diwakar Gupta. The current venture is now fondly known as the “ NEW IKAN “ and has it’s offices across India, and is positioned as an integrated mobility solutions provider.
- Diwakar is a Relocation Professional with over 22 years of industry experience. He was one of the pioneers in the Employee Mobility Industry in India, when he co-founded IKAN Services in 1996 along with his close friend, Rohit Kumar and made it one of the most successful & leading Relocation service provider in the country. The company was acquired by a Global major in 2008 & he continued to head their operation till 2012. After both the co-founders completed their non-compete, they went back and set up IKAN Relocations again in 2013. Their years of experience & goodwill in the industry has once again put IKAN on the top in India.
- Diwakar is a Business graduate from Delhi University, India and started his career in Advertising in 1990 after which he help expand his family business before setting up IKAN.
- Diwakar is a serial entrepreneur and besides being the Co-Founder & Jt. MD at IKAN, Diwakar is also an investor and on the board of directors in a Hospitality venture and a few IT Startups.
- Vinod is a Life Science (Hons.) Graduate from Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi. However, his special interest being in the hospitality & services industry led him to also Graduate in Hotel Management in later years.
- Vinod had worked in the Hospitality and Global Mobility sectors for more than 20 years. He has been a part of the Indian Immigration industry since 2005. Vinod, heads the immigration practice of IKAN Relocation Services (one of the oldest in the business in India) and has been managing this role for more than 10 years. Therefore, he possesses in-depth and very wide knowledge and hands on experience of immigration rules, procedures and practices for the India market as well as specialization in managing the immigration matters for other countries.
- With a target of ensuring at least a 95% satisfaction rate, Vinod has met his commercial and operational targets year on year.
- Vinod has also taken an independent charge of Worldwide PEO services in his current IKAN portfolio of services, which also involves tax and other statutory compliances.
- Born in September 1976 at New Delhi India, Harveer is currently based in Hyderabad.
- Harveer is a Graduate with Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Electronics and Communication) from Gulbarga University & a Diploma in Entrepreneurship Administration and Business Laws.
- Harveer has had the experience of working in diverse functions in the IT Industry ranging from social community websites, software development, E-commerce (B2C nd B2B) and Staff Augmentation & IT Sales for the US market.
- Harveer joined IKAN in 2006 and has prevousely worked in the Relocation Industry with DSP’s including the previous avatar of IKAN.
- Pooja born on 24th Sep 1980 is a Post Graduate in HR and has over 18 years experience in Financial Services, Automobile, and Hospitality industry. She has extensive cross-functional experience in Administration, Back office operations, Supplier relationship, Customer relationship management, Business Development, and Profit center operations.
- Pooja has worked in the banking sector and managed the entire gamut of banking operations, coupled with diverse exposure to sales, service and cross-selling of banking products. She has also worked with leading automobile players supporting the value chain. In her last assignment, she was working as a Business head in relocation and expat management company wherein she diligently managed the relocation experience of expats.
- Pooja will work along with Atul and will focus and develop the Japanese Relocation business for Relomi Ikan.
- Pooja is a versatile professional with excellent organizational skills. Her strengths lie in building a strong network and solving customer problems by offering the right solutions, thereby maintaining customer stickiness. She is proactive and believes in hard working. She is a keen learner and likes to explore new things and accepts challenges whenever it comes across life.
- She belongs to such esteemed lot of female professionals who are managing both their work as well as family experience seamlessly
- In her leisure time, she enjoys listening to music, partying and spending time with her lovely kids. She has a passion to travel across the country.
- Reynold Varghese is a seasoned global mobility professional with an overall experience of 11 years and has been associated with the relocation & immigration industry for more than 9 years. Prior to joining IKAN, he was working for an US based, Law & Immigration service provider, based out of Kochi.
- Born and raised in the industrial township of Jamshedpur, he has lived in Delhi/NCR region for more than a decade now.
- Reynold is a management graduate from Pune University, with a specialization in Marketing and Human Resources.
- Currently, Reynold is working as a Product Manager – GEMS (Global Employee Mobility Solutions), based out of IKAN’s Delhi office.
- When he isn’t working, you’ll find Reynold cooking or watching movies. He is also an NCC ‘C’ certificate holder and enjoys socializing.
- Born on the 29th of May 1971 in Secunderabad, Telangana, India, is an Ex Serviceman having served in the Indian Air Force.
- Gopalakrishnan is a Graduate from the Defence Services.
- Gopalakrishnan has 8 years’ experience in the relocation industry.
- He is a Multi Skilled individual and has a very good operational knowledge of the Relocation industry and also has knowledge in the various other fields such as Risk Management, operations, Meteorology, Air Traffic controlling and Air Defence procedures. He is a resident of Chennai for past 10 Years. His understanding of the city, people and their culture is exceptional. He speaks English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Marathi. His interests are in Films and Sports.
- Born on the 13th February 1982 at Pune India, daughter of an Agricultural Entrepreneur and a Social Worker, home maker.
- She has lived in the United Kingdom and Studied Culinary arts in London and India.
- Pooja is a Post Graduate (MBA) with a specialization in marketing and HR Management as well as a Bachelors in Hotel Management and catering Technology.
- Pooja has started her career with Mobility Management Companies with key focus on Assignment Management, Business Development and service delivery for Expats in Pune.
- She comes with an overall 9 years of working experience in Hospitality & Service industry including the mobility services (Destination & Immigration Services).
- Pooja is motorbike rider and loves travelling. She is foodie and loves cooking.
- Rajesh was born in New Delhi on 13th July 1978 and studied in Vijayawada. He is a Hotel Management graduate with many years of corporate sales experience.
- Rajesh has been a part of the Relocation Industry since 2013. He is hardworking and proactive.
- Considering his hospitality Industry background, and the fact that he loves to travel and is curious about other cultures, he is a great fit for the Mobility Industry.
- Rajesh is fond of Astronomy and is a member of the Hyderabad Astronomy Club.
- A daughter to an aeronautical engineer for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Malini spent most of her life in Bengaluru, India.
- Malini is a post Graduate in Sociology from Bengaluru University with a Diploma in Business Administration (DBA) at St Joseph’s College Bengaluru.
- Malini joined the relocation industry over a decade ago, with prior experience in the hospitality industry. Malini started her career over two decades ago having worked with organizations like Brooke Bond, Standard Chartered Bank.
- Malini currently lives with her husband, daughter and her pets, Zizoo (Labrador) and Zoya (Parrot).
- Malini has been working with IKAN Relocations as Manager – Destination Services since 2015.
- Malini enjoys experimenting in her kitchen and hosting family and friends over meals. She has had training in Tanjore Painting and also happens to have a green thumb, which is evident in her garden, that she takes extreme pride in. Malini also likes exploring cultures of different cities and countries.
- Born on the 16th of June in Cochin, Sneha is married to Pritvi Rao who is an architect by profession. She has two children Tara, aged 18 years and Dev, aged 15 years.
- Sneha is a Post Graduate (MBA) with a specialization in Finance.
- Sneha worked for her family owned antique business for several years before she moved to the relocation industry six years ago.
- Sneha is a fitness enthusiast who loves her spinning classes. She is a collector of period colonial furniture and paintings. Travelling to interesting locations with historic relevance is another hobby of hers.
Nijil, a native of gods own country, Kerela, was born in Calicut during the month of April in the year 1979. His formative years were spent in Chennai where he attended school and college.
- Nijil relocated to the garden city of Bengaluru around 11 years back and Bengaluru is now his home.
- Though a Hotel Management graduate, Nijil has over 15 years of experience in the Global Mobility Sector in India. During this period, he has worn many hats and has has handled, Operations, Business Development, Vendor Management & service delivery.
- Nijil is happily married and the couple are blessed with 2 daughters. Nijil’s wife is is a high school teacher. Nijil Loves playing cricket and has a passion for cooking for his girls during his free time.
- Soni has a total of 16 years’ experience in the relocation industry. She worked with IKAN in its original avatar in 2005 for 8 years before moving on to an MNC where she worked as a part of their People Mobility team. Her role allowed her to support the employees with end-to-end services which included immigration, taxation, relocation, and shipment, gaining considerable knowledge and experience.
Soni re-joined IKAN in 2019 as an Account Manager, managing temporary accommodation solutions across India, in the process managing both corporate and RMC needs. She has streamlined the tem housing search process and ensured effective and seamless delivery of services. She a specialist in various client processes and is always ready to lend a helping hand to her team members.
Born and brought up in Bengaluru, Soni did her schooling from Baldwin Girls High School and completed her Bachelors in Business Management from NMKRV Women’s College. She also holds a post-graduate diploma in Business Administration from St. Josephs College. In her free time Soni attends various online training courses to expand her knowledge and enhance her skills.
Soni is passionate about cooking and baking. She is also an avid lover of animals and has rescued and
adopted several dogs and cats over the years.
- Pragathi Thimmaiya is currently the Product Manager of Virtual Relo, which is Ikan’s online self-relocation portal. She holds a bachelor’s degree in commerce from St. Aloysius College in Mangalore and a post-graduate degree in Marketing and Advertising from Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan in Bangalore.
- Pragathi comes with 7 years of diverse and rich experience accumulated in different industries such as the Internet, Information and technology, Broadcast media, Events Services, and Entertainment.
- Prior to Virtual Relo, she worked at LinkedIn, Indigo91.9fm, Liquidspace Entertainment, and Cognizant Technologies.
- Originally from Coorg, raised in Mangalore and now calls Bangalore home, Pragathi Thimmaiya is exposed to the coast, hills and the silicon valley of India and speaks 8 languages. She loves to put her imagination to paint and is an avid traveller.
- Sanjog is a thorough global mobility professional with 7+ years of experience and has been a part of IKAN since the past two years. Sanjog has been managing all his assignments with excellence and have never received a negative feedback. An entrepreneur by nature Sanjog always finds a way to makes sure that all his assignees receive excellent service and indeed goes above and beyond when it comes to service delivery, his willingness to learn and improve makes him grow strength to strength and helps him be a great Manager.
- A graduate with a degree in Computer application and hailing from the “City of Joy” Kolkata, Sanjog was born to a Punjabi family of Horse trainers and racing enthusiast, Sanjog completed his primary education from Pune and Mumbai and started his professional carrier working in a bank as a relationship manager prior to starting his journey as a global mobility professional. Thirty-one years old, Sanjog recently got married to Soumi. Whenever Sanjog has time and is not busy working, he is usually found spending time with his pet dog “Bruno”, traveling, reading books and watching Cricket and football.
- Rohan is a management graduate from Mumbai University, post which he also completed his master’s in business management in 1998.
- He has been associated with the Relocation Industry since year 2000 and has actively tried his hand at Immigration, Service delivery and Business development. He was instrumental in starting and servicing a Relocation service vertical whilst his stint of a decade with a Gurgaon based MNC.
- Rohan has been with IKAN since March 2016 and continues to develop Delhi NCR business. He occasionally loves to drive to the Hills and loves to spend quality time reading and socializing.
John Peter, born 1975, has lived in Bengaluru all his life. He joined IKAN Relocation in 2021.
A graduate of St. Josephs college, Bengaluru, John has worked in the real estate sector for fifteen years, and has been a part of the relocation world since 2014. John has also worked at Flipkart as part of their mobility team.
John is married and his wife is a teacher. The couple are blessed with two children – Sam and Shenola.
John loves playing football ( soccer ) and has played at Bengaluru club level
Raghu is the son of a gazetted officer of the Karnataka Forest Department. His family hails from Tumkur where Raghu has also spent several years. He is married and has an eight year old daughter. He holds a graduate degree in Science from the Bangalore University.
He started his career in 2003 with a domestic call centre and further catered to the international processes for outbound sales. He moved on to work with stocks and derivatives in an Indian diversified financial services firm. He has also worked with the Government of Karnataka as a village accountant based in Tumkur. He subsequently gained experience in the residential real estate field which led him to explore a career with the global mobility industry.
As a destination consultant with IKAN, Raghu excels at customer service and is passionate about easing the relocating family into the new city. He is able to expertly manage various portfolios in the residential and commercial real estate segments. He maintains a top block service level and echoes the company tagline, bridging boundaries.
Raghu has a passion for painting and sketching and is known to create iconic caricatures. He is also fond of travelling and photography.
- Born on 25th October, 1967 at Kanpur, India. Sumana is the daughter of a United Nations/WARDA head of West Africa and a homemaker.
- She has lived in West Africa and studied in various international schools in Africa and in India.
- Education: Sumana is a post Graduate (MBA) with a specialization in Export management.
- Experience: Sumana has had the experience of working in diverse industries ranging from the International Fashion arena, textiles and home products to representing International companies to designing and building boutique hotels.
- She has lived and travelled extensively in various countries. Sumana has had the privilege of working with and being exposed to many cultures and customs.
- Sumana speaks French as she grew up in Ivory Coast and has been associated with IKAN Relocations as a senior consultant since 2012.
- Hobbies: Sumana is a jazz vocalist with a British band “Wotshelike” and has acted in several short social documentary movies. She has a creative flair and has designed many textile ranges and homes. Sumana is also a sports enthusiast and fond of traveling.
- Born on 1st May 1989 in a small district called Mahabub Nagar; to a Farmer and a House Wife; Om has spent his time up to Graduation in Bachelors of Science (BSc) in Mahabub Nagar.
- Om moved to the City of Hyderabad for his Post Graduation in Masters of Business Administration (MBA) and has continued to live in Hyderabad thereafter.
- Om started his carrier in JLL in Hyderabad as a ‘Sales Executive’ and gained immense knowledge and expertise in the residential property market in Hyderabad. During his work at JLL, Om spent a large amount of time with the teams towards market surveys and data mapping. This entire experience gave Om a strong base towards his further career development.
- Om moved from JLL to start working in the Mobility Industry and has been working in the industry vertical since 2012. Om moved to IKAN in the year 2015. During his working, Om has successfully delivered Destination Services to various clients and industrial segments across various parts of the city. Om has enjoyed working with the diverse Indian nationals who move from various parts of the country and also with Expats moving into Hyderabad. Over many years of work in the Destination Services, Om has continued to develop the local supply chain of vendors; especially the realtor’s network which needs to be worked upon every year or so due to newer housing locations/ housing projects that keep coming up in the city.
- Over the years, Om has made some good friends with the relocating families who continue to call upon him when they have a query even after 2/3 years of their move.
- Om is blessed with twins – 1 boy and 1 girl who along with his wife are the rainbow of his life.
- Om spends his leisure time to ride his motorcycle along with his friends, watching movies & listening to regional music. Lately, Om has been helping his father with his newfound Political career in the city of Mahabub Nagar.
- Ramsunder Sahu, fondly known as Sunder, was born on the 7th of February 1971 in Khijuri in the state of Bihar. He completed his initial schooling in Bihar itself.
- Sunder has a total work experience of 20 years in the relocation industry. He started his career with Ericsson Communications as a maintenance supervisor and worked with them for 2 years prior to joining IKAN.
- Sunder joined IKAN Relocation in 1998 and since then has been an integral part of IKAN New Delhi team. As an Immigration consultant, he has taken care of the immigration assignments in Delhi – NCR and neighboring states.
- Sunder is a soft-spoken person who goes out of his way to help others. He is very religious and loves to visit Hindu temples along with his family.
- Yoshitha hails from the state of Andhra Pradesh and is a Graduate in coumpter science from AnnaMalai University, Tamil Nadu.
- Yoshitha has a hotel management background and has previously worked at the Savera Hotel. Chennai as an HR Executive and also at Modelez International, Sricity as their center coordinator.
- Yoshita has a total work experience of Nine years and is an active member in the Satya Sai Devotional committee and loves to listen to Music
Midhun is a Hotel Management Graduate with an experience of twelve years and has previously worked at the Leela Kempinski, Kerala as well as with the Savera Hotel and the Lime tree hotel at Chennai. He hence brings considerable hospitality experience with him and him and his team have taken SENRI to the most preferred apartments for Japanese expatriates in Sricity.
Midhun is an active member of the NSDC – Skill Council and is an Assessor for Model schools in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana and has a passion for travel, cooking, sports and pencil arts.
- Adit Fernandez is currently delivering support to our clients.Prior to moving to Chennai, Adit was with the Hyderabad team for four years and worked with assignees of Google and Qualcomm and various others. His focus was domestic mobility, though he managed various international moves as well.
Adit hails from the coastal town of Karvar, a quaint town on the west coast of India, part of the Karnataka state and immediate south of the state of Goa. Karvar has a huge naval base and we are also seeing mobility into this little town as Indian Navy modernises. Adit does have the additional responsibility of supporting assignees moving to Karvar or Sothern Goa.
Adit has moved carriers in the past. He has worked within the Shipping Industry in Goa, where he managed various types of vessels (ships) such as cruises ships, tankers, bulk carriers, research ships and Naval based vessels come for a goodwill visit. During his time in the shipping industry Adit has met and worked with people from multiple nationalities from across the world.
Adit has been a Quality Supervisor and auditor for ISO 9001:2008 and OHSAS 18001:2007 standards.
During his free time Adit loves reading & enjoys listening to music. Adit is a fitness enthusiast and regular visits to the gym and playing regular football is extremely important to him.
- Francis White born on 22 September 1971 in Kolkata and brought up in Kathmandu, Nepal. He has done his schooling in Nepal and India. He has a total work experience of 15 years in the relocation industry.
- He started his Relocation career with Writers Relocation and then moved to Santa Fe and since 2008, Francis has been an integral part of IKAN New Delhi team. As an Immigration consultant, he has taken care of the immigration assignments in Delhi, NCR, and neighboring states. His communication skills and ready to help attitude has got him appreciation from his clients.
- In his free time, he loves to go for long bike rides. He is fond of pets and loves listening to music.
- Born in 1959 at Uttarakhand, India, L.D. Bhatt is based in New Delhi since 1984. He had spent most of his youngster days in Uttarakhand till 1984 and thereafter shifted to Delhi to build his career.
- Mr. Bhatt is a Post Graduate in Commerce from Kumaun University, Campus Almora. He has a vast working experience of 33 years in the Accounts and Finance functions in the Non-banking Financial institutions, Trading, Manufacturing and Relocation services sectors.
- He then joined the previous avatar of IKAN Relocations in 2005 (before it merged with Santa Fe in 2008) and continued till 2015. Post that, he again rejoined IKAN Relocations in 2016 as a Manager – Finance and Accounts, being responsible for the daily affairs of Finance and Accounts of the company.
- In his free time, Mr. Bhatt likes to help people and is a fond lover of nature, lush green forests, and rivers which he admires. Besides this, he loves farming at his native place whenever he finds the time and also has a keen interest in agriculture, post-retirement from his work.
- Rajat was born in 1981 at Kolkata and relocated to New Delhi along with his family when he was just a year old.
- Post finishing his schooling and college (Graduation) in New Delhi, he started his career in the Finance and Accounts sector. He has over 15 years of working experience, having worked with various service sectors which includes; Automobiles, Retail, Real-estate and Relocation services.
- Rajat joined IKAN in 2013 and is responsible for managing the centralized Finance and Accounts functions from the New Delhi office. He also works closely with the Admin, HR and IT functions for the company.
- Hailing from a Bengali family, he speaks English, Hindi, and Bengali. Besides this he loves traveling, partying, meeting people, playing cricket and has a keen liking for seafood delicacies.
Born in Bengaluru on 15 June 1984, Sendil is multilingual. He is fluent in English, Kannada, Tamil, Hindi, and Telugu. Having lived in the city all his life, he prides himself to be a true Bangalorean.
Sendil holds a graduate Degree in Bachelors of Commerce. He is also certified in Tally. He started his career with IKAN in 2006 and is currently an integral part of the finance team. He looks into every aspect of the finance department from receivables, payables to invoicing and collections.
Sendil has a passion for sports and enjoys a game of cricket in his free time. He revels in his travels and listening to Indian music.