Rohit Kumar is the Founder, Co Owner and the Joint Managing Director of IKAN. Rohit is based at IKAN’s New Delhi office and is considered a Pioneer in the Mobility and Relocation Industry space in India. Rohit has been part of the Mobility business for the past twenty years and has had a front seat view of how the Industry has grown and matured. Prior to having commenced the IKAN business, Rohit has had the experience of working in diverse Industries ranging from FMCG , Automotive and the Service Sector.
Rohit holds a Masters degree in Management from SIBM Pune and is a certified Cross Cultural trainer.
His first venture in the mobility space, way back in 1999, was also known as IKAN, which was subsequently sold to the Santa fe Group in 2008. After a Sabbatical of nearly three years, Rohit again created a new business in the mobility space with the same name and Brand – IKAN, partnering his childhood friend and Co Founder, Diwakar Gupta. The current venture is now fondly known as the “ NEW IKAN “ and has it’s offices across India, and is positioned as an integrated mobility solutions provider.
- Diwakar is a Relocation Professional with over 22 years of industry experience. He was one of the pioneers in the Employee Mobility Industry in India, when he co-founded IKAN Services in 1996 along with his close friend, Rohit Kumar and made it one of the most successful & leading Relocation service provider in the country. The company was acquired by a Global major in 2008 & he continued to head their operation till 2012. After both the co-founders completed their non-compete, they went back and set up IKAN Relocations again in 2013. Their years of experience & goodwill in the industry has once again put IKAN on the top in India.
- Diwakar is a Business graduate from Delhi University, India and started his career in Advertising in 1990 after which he help expand his family business before setting up IKAN.
- Diwakar is a serial entrepreneur and besides being the Co-Founder & Jt. MD at IKAN, Diwakar is also an investor and on the board of directors in a Hospitality venture and a few IT Startups.
- Vinod is a Life Science (Hons.) Graduate from Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi. However, his special interest being in the hospitality & services industry led him to also Graduate in Hotel Management in later years.
- Vinod had worked in the Hospitality and Global Mobility sectors for more than 20 years. He has been a part of the Indian Immigration industry since 2005. Vinod, heads the immigration practice of IKAN Relocation Services (one of the oldest in the business in India) and has been managing this role for more than 10 years. Therefore, he possesses in-depth and very wide knowledge and hands on experience of immigration rules, procedures and practices for the India market as well as specialization in managing the immigration matters for other countries.
- With a target of ensuring at least a 95% satisfaction rate, Vinod has met his commercial and operational targets year on year.
- Vinod has also taken an independent charge of Worldwide PEO services in his current IKAN portfolio of services, which also involves tax and other statutory compliances.
- Born in September 1976 at New Delhi India, Harveer is currently based in Hyderabad.
- Harveer is a Graduate with Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Electronics and Communication) from Gulbarga University & a Diploma in Entrepreneurship Administration and Business Laws.
- Harveer has had the experience of working in diverse functions in the IT Industry ranging from social community websites, software development, E-commerce (B2C nd B2B) and Staff Augmentation & IT Sales for the US market.
- Harveer joined IKAN in 2006 and has prevousely worked in the Relocation Industry with DSP’s including the previous avatar of IKAN.
Pooja calls herself a “ Customer evangelist” and is a pivot for driving the Japanese practice across the national capital region. Striving for perfection and recognition through every customer interaction, she drives customer satisfaction within the operations she manages and has worked with some of the toughest customers in this most difficult market. Meeting deadlines through effective time management, and delivering consistent top block performances are her objectives. Pooja is a confident communicator with excellent perceptive and organisational skills. Her interpersonal skills have ensured an excellent network of committed vendors and suppliers.
Pooja holds a Post Graduate in Human Resources and has over two decades experience within the services sector, having served with Financial, Automobile, and Hospitality industry. A committed mother of two and a devoted wife, she has shown that female professionals can excel on all fronts – work, society and at home. Her cooking skills are a testament to this commitment besides the fact that all her free time is spent with friends and family.
- Reynold Varghese is a seasoned global mobility professional with an overall experience of 11 years and has been associated with the relocation & immigration industry for more than 9 years. Prior to joining IKAN, he was working for an US based, Law & Immigration service provider, based out of Kochi.
- Born and raised in the industrial township of Jamshedpur, he has lived in Delhi/NCR region for more than a decade now.
- Reynold is a management graduate from Pune University, with a specialization in Marketing and Human Resources.
- Currently, Reynold is working as a Product Manager – GEMS (Global Employee Mobility Solutions), based out of IKAN’s Delhi office.
- When he isn’t working, you’ll find Reynold cooking or watching movies. He is also an NCC ‘C’ certificate holder and enjoys socializing.
- Born on the 29th of May 1971 in Secunderabad, Telangana, India, is an Ex Serviceman having served in the Indian Air Force.
- Gopalakrishnan is a Graduate from the Defence Services.
- Gopalakrishnan has 8 years’ experience in the relocation industry.
- He is a Multi Skilled individual and has a very good operational knowledge of the Relocation industry and also has knowledge in the various other fields such as Risk Management, operations, Meteorology, Air Traffic controlling and Air Defence procedures. He is a resident of Chennai for past 10 Years. His understanding of the city, people and their culture is exceptional. He speaks English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Marathi. His interests are in Films and Sports.
- Born on the 13th February 1982 at Pune India, daughter of an Agricultural Entrepreneur and a Social Worker, home maker.
- She has lived in the United Kingdom and Studied Culinary arts in London and India.
- Pooja is a Post Graduate (MBA) with a specialization in marketing and HR Management as well as a Bachelors in Hotel Management and catering Technology.
- Pooja has started her career with Mobility Management Companies with key focus on Assignment Management, Business Development and service delivery for Expats in Pune.
- She comes with an overall 9 years of working experience in Hospitality & Service industry including the mobility services (Destination & Immigration Services).
- Pooja is motorbike rider and loves travelling. She is foodie and loves cooking.
Rajesh is a well-seasoned Sales Professional and has been a part of the IKAN family since the past 21 months. He is extremely confident in tapping new accounts with a special focus with the Japanese and Danish local business. Rajesh has also provided on the field services as a back up resource both for Destination or Immigration Services and this experience makes him a perfect sales professional.
A graduate in Hotel Management, his initial work experience within the hospitality sector was with the Ascott group as well as the Radisson brand. Rajesh has been living in Chennai since the past sixteen years, and had spent his growing-up years in Vijayawada as well as Hyderabad.
Forty-Two years old, Rajesh is still happily single and lives with his two adorable cats (Puppy and Kit Kat). He loves to cook spicy food and often experiments. Astronomy is his hobby and star gazing is time well spent during clear evenings.
Simran, hails from the land of temples, Tamil Nadu. She has done her schooling from The School KFI, Chennai and is now completing her graduation in Business Administration, she joined IKAN as a destination consultant in 2021. She has also pursued her interest in psychology while doing her A levels in Mumbai.
Simran also loves travelling and meeting new people.
Currently living in Bangalore with her family, she has also a keen interest and passion in culinary arts and dabbles in writing occasionally.
An avid reader and music lover, Simran also loves exploring new things.
Nijil, a native of gods own country, Kerela, was born in Calicut during the month of April in the year 1979. His formative years were spent in Chennai where he attended school and college.
- Nijil relocated to the garden city of Bengaluru around 11 years back and Bengaluru is now his home.
- Though a Hotel Management graduate, Nijil has over 15 years of experience in the Global Mobility Sector in India. During this period, he has worn many hats and has has handled, Operations, Business Development, Vendor Management & service delivery.
- Nijil is happily married and the couple are blessed with 2 daughters. Nijil’s wife is is a high school teacher. Nijil Loves playing cricket and has a passion for cooking for his girls during his free time.
- Soni has a total of 16 years’ experience in the relocation industry. She worked with IKAN in its original avatar in 2005 for 8 years before moving on to an MNC where she worked as a part of their People Mobility team. Her role allowed her to support the employees with end-to-end services which included immigration, taxation, relocation, and shipment, gaining considerable knowledge and experience.
Soni re-joined IKAN in 2019 as an Account Manager, managing temporary accommodation solutions across India, in the process managing both corporate and RMC needs. She has streamlined the tem housing search process and ensured effective and seamless delivery of services. She a specialist in various client processes and is always ready to lend a helping hand to her team members.
Born and brought up in Bengaluru, Soni did her schooling from Baldwin Girls High School and completed her Bachelors in Business Management from NMKRV Women’s College. She also holds a post-graduate diploma in Business Administration from St. Josephs College. In her free time Soni attends various online training courses to expand her knowledge and enhance her skills.
Soni is passionate about cooking and baking. She is also an avid lover of animals and has rescued and
adopted several dogs and cats over the years.
- Sanjog is a thorough global mobility professional with 7+ years of experience and has been a part of IKAN since the past two years. Sanjog has been managing all his assignments with excellence and have never received a negative feedback. An entrepreneur by nature Sanjog always finds a way to makes sure that all his assignees receive excellent service and indeed goes above and beyond when it comes to service delivery, his willingness to learn and improve makes him grow strength to strength and helps him be a great Manager.
- A graduate with a degree in Computer application and hailing from the “City of Joy” Kolkata, Sanjog was born to a Punjabi family of Horse trainers and racing enthusiast, Sanjog completed his primary education from Pune and Mumbai and started his professional carrier working in a bank as a relationship manager prior to starting his journey as a global mobility professional. Thirty-one years old, Sanjog recently got married to Soumi. Whenever Sanjog has time and is not busy working, he is usually found spending time with his pet dog “Bruno”, traveling, reading books and watching Cricket and football.
- Rohan is a commerce graduate from Mumbai University and holds a master’s in business management. Rohan has been associated with the Relocation Industry for over two decades and has handled nearly all functions – Immigration, Destination services and Business development.
Rohan is a seasoned sales professional and has been part of the IKAN team for over 5 years. As an important team member, Rohan wears multiple hats. Besides his core role of developing local business, Rohan helps set up service capabilities in remote locations across North India and also handles service delivery in the Chandigarh market. No wonder he is known as the “All-rounder” by his colleagues and friends.
Rohan is deeply loved by his clients, friends, colleagues and family. He does not have “NO” in his vocabulary and was actively involved in helping stranded clients during India’s lock down in 2020. His customer validations repeatedly indicate a person who is willing to beyond the call of duty. His hobbies include Music, Traveling and socializing. He loves to spend quality time with his friends. He is a foody and eating out is a passion.
John Peter, born 1975, has lived in Bengaluru all his life. He joined IKAN Relocation in 2021.
A graduate of St. Josephs college, Bengaluru, John has worked in the real estate sector for fifteen years, and has been a part of the relocation world since 2014. John has also worked at Flipkart as part of their mobility team.
John is married and his wife is a teacher. The couple are blessed with two children – Sam and Shenola.
John loves playing football ( soccer ) and has played at Bengaluru club level
- Popularly known as Raghu, as most of his name sake would, Raghu ‘ comes from a small town of Tumkuru, known as “Kalpataru Nadu” within the state of Karnataka.
Raghu holds a graduate degree in science and has lived and worked in Bengaluru since 2003. As a customer services executive, Raghu has gained substantial experiences in diverse industries, has dabbled with stocks and derivatives and has also managed investment portfolios. Raghu has also had the experience of representing the government by working with the Revenue Department of Karnataka in his native Tumkuru.
Raghu has experience in the residential real estate field and managed portfolios within this sector and this experience drove him to explore a career with the global mobility industry. He has been an integral part of the IKAN force for now more than 3 years. He is one of those unqiue Industry professionals and a proud member of the IKAN team, who ensures a top block service level each time he services an IKAN customer.
Raghu has a passion for painting and sketching and loves creating iconic caricatures.
- Born on 25th October, 1967 at Kanpur, India. Sumana is the daughter of a United Nations/WARDA head of West Africa and a homemaker.
- She has lived in West Africa and studied in various international schools in Africa and in India.
- Education: Sumana is a post Graduate (MBA) with a specialization in Export management.
- Experience: Sumana has had the experience of working in diverse industries ranging from the International Fashion arena, textiles and home products to representing International companies to designing and building boutique hotels.
- She has lived and travelled extensively in various countries. Sumana has had the privilege of working with and being exposed to many cultures and customs.
- Sumana speaks French as she grew up in Ivory Coast and has been associated with IKAN Relocations as a senior consultant since 2012.
- Hobbies: Sumana is a jazz vocalist with a British band “Wotshelike” and has acted in several short social documentary movies. She has a creative flair and has designed many textile ranges and homes. Sumana is also a sports enthusiast and fond of traveling.
Omprakash is a senior member of the IKAN Hyderabad team, better known to his friends and colleagues as “Om” in short. A post graduate with a masters degree in business management, Om was born in a small village in the state of Telangana and moved with his family to Hyderabad in 2009.
Om has had extensive real estate and services sector experience. He had previously worked with the Property Consulting company – JLL in Hyderabad as a ‘Sales Executive’ and gained immense knowledge and expertise of the residential property market within Hyderabad. This initial experience has held him in good stead for his carrier development within the relocation sector. Om joined IKAN in 2015 and has successfully delivered Destination Services to hundreds of assignees across various industries. Om has worked with expats of various nationalities including persons of Indian origins as well as domestic transfers of local Indian nationals, almost always securing a top block score for his team.
Om is married to Shravani and they were blessed with twins (Harshith & Nithya). During his free time, Om loves riding his motorbike, watching movies and spend time with friends.
- Ramsunder Sahu, fondly known as Sunder, was born on the 7th of February 1971 in Khijuri in the state of Bihar. He completed his initial schooling in Bihar itself.
- Sunder has a total work experience of 20 years in the relocation industry. He started his career with Ericsson Communications as a maintenance supervisor and worked with them for 2 years prior to joining IKAN.
- Sunder joined IKAN Relocation in 1998 and since then has been an integral part of IKAN New Delhi team. As an Immigration consultant, he has taken care of the immigration assignments in Delhi – NCR and neighboring states.
- Sunder is a soft-spoken person who goes out of his way to help others. He is very religious and loves to visit Hindu temples along with his family.
Mahinder is an experienced destination consultant and has been a part of the IKAN team for two years. He is a consistent performer and ensures a top block each time he supports a transferee. A gifted speaker, he is able to manage assignee expectations using his soft-spoken communication style and his client testimonials over the years are a reflection of this ability.
A graduate with a degree in Commerce, Mahinder was born and brought up in Hyderabad. He has been a part of the relocation industry since 2010.
Mahinder Singh bedi is thirty-six years old, is married to Kiranjeet Kour and the couple have a boy who is 4 years old and baby girl of 18 months.
Mahinder is fond of Playing Cricket, and is sometimes called MSB by his friends – A take on the previous Indian cricket captain Mahender singh Dhoni, who is referred to by his fans as MSD.
- Francis White born on 22 September 1971 in Kolkata and brought up in Kathmandu, Nepal. He has done his schooling in Nepal and India. He has a total work experience of 15 years in the relocation industry.
- He started his Relocation career with Writers Relocation and then moved to Santa Fe and since 2008, Francis has been an integral part of IKAN New Delhi team. As an Immigration consultant, he has taken care of the immigration assignments in Delhi, NCR, and neighboring states. His communication skills and ready to help attitude has got him appreciation from his clients.
- In his free time, he loves to go for long bike rides. He is fond of pets and loves listening to music.
Born in 1959 at Uttarakhand, India, Laxmi Datt Bhatt is based in New Delhi since 1984, prior to which he spent most of his youngster days in the state of Uttarakhand. A post graduate with a degree of Commerce from the Kumaon University Laxmi brings a vast reservoir of experience and knowledge of 36 years to our Accounts and Finance function.
Laxmi is the oldest member of the IKAN group and has been associated with IKAN Relocations since 2005, first with the previous IKAN and thereafter with the new IKAN since 2016 as a Manager – Finance and Accounts, and is responsible for the daily affairs of Finance and Accounts of the company, credit control and invoicing.
In his free time, Mr. Bhatt as he is popularly known, likes to help people and is a fond lover of nature, lush green forests and rivers. Besides this, he loves farming and has a keen interest in agriculture, which he wishes to pursue post retirement.
Rajat handles finance for the company. In his very fast role, he along with his team members monitor credit control, bank operations, day to day accounting matters, compliance, payroll, tax, P&L, and a myriad of other sundry accounting practices which keeps the organisation compliant and up to speed. With IKAN for the past five years, Rajat has come a long way In his understanding of the unique requirements of support a relocation company needs.
Finance and accounts always work behind the scene and usually unsung, but we take this opportunity to hail this warrior who works quietly behind the scene and ensures the engines of the organisation continue to ply with great synergy.
Rajat was born in 1983 in Kolkata to a Bengali family, and relocated to New Delhi along with his family, when he was just a year old. So a Bengali with roots in Delhi, a great mix of creativity and professionalism. With fifteen years of working experience in diverse sectors ; Automobiles, Retail, Real-estate and Relocation services, he brings considerable value to the organisation.
Rajat is multilingual and speaks English, Hindi and Bengali. He loves traveling, spending time with family and friends, playing cricket and loves sea food.